Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Executive Assistant-- E2E Delivery
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1703858
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Executive Assistant is an essential role supporting executive leadership by proactively managing administrative aspects of calendar availability and travel for designated leaders with minimal or no supervision. By collaborating in a cross-functional environment you will coordinate appointments and anticipate time requirements for pre-meeting work; drive and follow up on action items; and work extensively with the leadership team to gather information and resolve issues.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are an expert in planning and improvement while showcasing an understanding of how to align strategies with business priorities
- You are comfortable leveraging business and process knowledge to construct communications for leadership and the team
- You are familiar with leveraging data to inform decision making and influence strategy
- You are successful at building relationships quickly by demonstrating your ability to produce results
- You have demonstrated excellent judgment and the ability to interface with and influence senior executives
- You have demonstrated proficiency in working in cross-functional teams
- You have a background in business, operations, or administration
- You have a demonstrated ability to adapt to competing demands, organizational changes, and taking on new responsibilities
You’ll make an impact by…
- Serving as an associate liaison by collaborating with internal partners (for example, Human Resource teams) to help address associate issues and sharing information (for example, upward feedback and observations while attending meetings) with your manager.
- Offering solutions to filter and prioritize requests for leadership time and attention
- Presenting up-to-date expertise and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of actions plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying talent business needs, determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in field, administration, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Microsoft Office
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth