Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Operations, Workforce Planning and Strategy - Walmart Connect
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Operations Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1703358
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Hoboken, NJ Office, Tue-Thu in-office
About the Role
The Business Operations organization at Walmart Connect is the connective tissue of the organization and stands at the center of the Walmart Connect team. We work across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth and scalability of the business. We are the internal problem solvers of the organization, the swiss army knife team, and we lead and drive strategic decision-making and execution of strategic initiatives across the entire company.
As The Operations Manager – Workforce Planning & Strategy you will lead
The Walmart Connect Intern Program expansion, focusing on early careers and university programs.
- Develop, scale, and lead university full-time and intern programs within WMC
- Develop Talent strategy and framework with HR & Talent Acquisition for headcount planning.
- Build, own and maintain workforce management processes for headcount to allow for efficient hiring, reporting, planning
- Support weekly leadership staff meeting by coordinating, managing speaker lists and content, approvals
- Partner with learning & development in trainings for hiring managers and onboarding programs for new associates
- Indirect management of high performing team, provide mentorship and expertise
- Strong Communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel proficiency
- 5+years relevant work experience in Talent Strategy, HR Programs Management, HR and Talent Consulting, Business Operations, strategy, and/or Early Career Program development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (left & right brain)
- Ability to manage, communicate and work with C-level executives
- Experience leading and managing large cross-functional projects and teams
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects, High EQ skills and ability to communicate clearly with all different types of people
- Project management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Experience with Vlookups, Pivot Tables, and data visualizations.
- People management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of database management tools (SQL or R) is a plus
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, the customer is always #1. Since the first Walmart store opened in 1962, we've kept our customers at the center of everything we do. At Walmart Connect, we connect brands more meaningfully in customers’ everyday lives to accelerate shared growth. We work alongside some of the most talent people and best brands to engage with more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth business within the largest company in the world.
We are dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 2 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesMasters: EconomicsProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth