Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Quality Assurance - Intimates/Sleep
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Quality Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1703298
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Manager, Quality Assurance - Intimates / Sleep
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. As a Manager II, Quality Assurance, you’ll serve as an advocate for our customers. You’ll guide the Quality Assurance agenda for your categories of responsibility and will effectively translate insights to influence important decisions. Through the scale and access of the Walmart system, you’ll be able to truly impact the business and the lives of millions of customers worldwide. Along the way, you’ll be guided by our deep-rooted culture with the support and tools you need to do your best work.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You’re someone who is curious, customer focused, quick learner & enjoy challenges that question status quo
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams and presenting technical subjects to non-technical audience
- You enjoy analytics and can work with data to make decisions
- You are familiar with product specification development, product design/ testing, retail product quality competitive benchmarking and project management
- You have an in depth understanding of apparel manufacturing and quality assessments
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
You’ll make an impact by:
- Performing quality audits to deliver feedback to agents and managers on success areas and improvement opportunities.
- Analyzing key quality drivers to recommend changes to improve quality control processes and customer satisfaction.
- Identifying industry best practices and incorporating them into quality assurance programs.
- Managing the communication and collaboration with key stakeholder in order to develop action plans to improve agent service levels
- Managing quality assurance plans and frameworks by collaborating with stakeholders on identified controls to determine the frequency and timing of processes
- Degree in Textiles/Apparel or related discipline.
- Apparel/Textile/Footwear Manufacturing or related experience.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, or related field and 2 years’ experience in training, quality, product development, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in training, quality, product development, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Customer Service, Human Resources, Sales, Training and Development, Training and FacilitationMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth