Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Independent Optometrist – Walmart
- Location URBANA, IL
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Optical
- Employment Type Medical Professional
- Position Type -
- Requisition WD1665303
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Launch your services in Walmart stores!
As an Independent Optometrist leasing space inside our Walmart stores, you will take a leading role in patient care with respect to eye and vision care as well as general health and well-being.
As an independent lease holder, you have the autonomy to:
- Establish your days of practice
- Establish your hours of operation
- Control your patient schedule
- Set your fee schedule
- Keep 100% of exam/professional fees
For a fair market value, you can opt into:
- Administrative and/or Opt-Tech support services (if state allows)
Minimum Qualifications for a lease agreement:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an accredited optometry school
- Valid state optometry license
- Ophthalmologist (MD or DO) from an accredited school
- Valid state ophthalmology license
- General Liability Certificate
- Professional Liability Insurance Certificate
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...100 S HIGH CROSS RD, URBANA, IL 61802-7804, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth