Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Analyst, Legal
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1665210
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What you’ll do:
Join the Litigation team and advise business and leadership about legal rights, obligations and risks while managing litigation activity for the world’s largest retailer. The Legal Analyst - Litigation is a critical role for implementing strategies for efficiency gain and process improvement throughout Walmart’s litigation portfolio. You will create and maintain systems and databases, prepare reports to manage legal spend and identify and mitigate risk, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to mitigate legal and business risk.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Being comfortable with technology, data entry, and leveraging tools to improve processes
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of general practice areas of litigation
- Proactively identifying potential trends and/or business risks and elevating identified issues to team in a timely manner
- Preparing reports and maintaining knowledge repositories
- Collaborating well with key stakeholders
- Maintaining security and confidentiality of sensitive information, data, and communications
- Developing, proofreading, and updating reports, templates, and presentations
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have prior legal experience or training
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and calm under pressure
- You are process-minded and look for opportunities to create efficiencies, save costs, meet goals, and identify risk
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams
Bachelor's degree OR 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.2 years’ work experience in a professional office or legal environment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Walmart Experience (for example, Investigations, Human Resources, Ethics, Administrative Support), Walmart Systems (i.e., PeopleSoft, Retail Link, ClaimZone)
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth