Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Specialist, Contact Center Operations- Vetting
- Location DRAPER, UT
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1661591
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Vetting Job Description
Requires 1-2 years’ experience in Vetting and Fraud Detection.
Resolves customer issues through multiple channels and systems to support Walmart.com and the eCommerce side of the business. Must be fluent in computer skills and know how to navigate systems efficiently. Will need to work escalated cases by providing subject matter expertise; advising sellers on actions needed to be taken; researching issues and customer history to provide appropriate resolution; managing the inflow of volumes for ensuring investigation of issues and resolution options; recognizing fraud trends, issues and contact types; communicating or escalating issues to contact center management, training and quality team, or appropriate teams.
Identifies and communicates trends from vetting by collecting the required data; ensuring accuracy of data; analyzing data and comparing with the current and best practices for the Trust & Safety Vetting Team. Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources and systems; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing personal improvement opportunities. Must be open to coaching and constructive feedback on business practices and manager evaluations.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports vetting with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems. Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing feedback and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved.
Responds to incoming specialty process or tier 3 escalated issues and support requests by monitoring incoming requests ; independently researching
root cause of complex issues that impact operations and determining resolution ; providing direction for handling sensitive contacts; understanding the
training needs by monitoring team's responses; partnering with cross functional key stakeholders to support corporate resolution or action plan;
determining concerns to escalate to proper departmental leadership for resolution as needed; communicating large-scale issues to the team members
to expedite responses for future calls; maintaining issue and resolution data for root cause analysis and future resolution improvement; and providing
support on development of field communication and knowledge content to mitigate contacts.
Analyzes and interprets customer and associate feedback by understanding the data trends; monitoring key performance reports (including listening
to some calls), root causes of escalations, and trends; and synthesizing, formatting, and compiling the required data into specialist service and
feedback reports and sharing with senior leaders.
Implements process improvement plans by driving the improvement of existing processes and escalating existing issues; and recommends
improvements basis customer feedback and trend analysis.
Coaches team members by providing feedback to enhance skills; providing recognition for success; providing guidance on process operations and
implementation plans; developing the team through their weekly plans; making recommendations for additional training; and coaching, mentoring, and
developing other associates with or without managerial supervision based on requirements by management.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the
development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in
executing business processes and practices.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and
guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and
building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
2 years’ experience in retail, contact center operations, or a related area
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervisory experienceBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Communication, Bachelors: Counseling, Bachelors: Psychology
Primary Location...12884 S FRONTRUNNER BLVD, DRAPER, UT 84020-5486, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth