Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Finance
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1659807
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Internal Audit Manager
Walmart Corporate – Global Audit R-1659807
Bentonville, AR (In-Office)
Great Junior Audit Manager Role Supporting Global Audit Leadership
About The Walmart Global Audit Team
Walmart Global Audit is committed to protecting our company, while remaining independent and objective in our approach and frame of mind. We work with management to prioritize and mitigate risk and serve as remediation stewards that ensure sustainable solutions. We offer a supportive environment to expand your skills and develop your career within the dynamic Fortune#1 culture.
This Manager I – Internal Audit will report to the Director of Global Audit. You will partner with multiple business leaders across the company, providing valuable insights to enable the success of our many businesses across the enterprise.
How you'll make an impact:
- Support the Audit Team on multiple audits throughout the year
- Use Data Analytics to help deliver a more efficient and effective audit
- Become a Trusted Advisor by developing relationships with other teams. Be a go-to resource across the organization to solve issues.
- Develop others through mentoring, leading staff in audit principles, evaluating staff performance and providing performance feedback.
What you'll bring:
- You have 1-2+ years’ experience in Audit, Risk Management or Controllership preferably with a large corporation or management consulting firm.
- You manage audit plan execution and support new initiatives within our department.
- You create efficiencies in the audit process by leveraging data analytics and implementing automation and integration opportunities.
- You think creatively and strategically and are comfortable challenging the status quo.
- You are comfortable working in a team environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your analytical skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on strategic projects to help Walmart continue to grow.
No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around the world.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Primary Location 2608 SE J STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
*Full Relocation Benefit Package Available*
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 1 year’s experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Financial Modeling and Analysis, Information Technology, Supervising Associates
Primary Location...2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth