Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technician I, General Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
- Location CAMILLA, GA
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1659058
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Technician I, General Facilities Maintenance
Walmart is hiring General Maintenance Technicians!
You will make an impact as a maintenance technician by diagnosing, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance duties for all commercial equipment to support our Walmart stores! You will be responsible to develop preventative maintenance schedules and complete assigned PMs in the timeframe outlined, as well as conduct training for Store Associates regarding care and cleaning of equipment.
What You’ll Do:
· Perform minor repairs on facilities, equipment, or fixtures (for example, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, material handling equipment, food equipment)
· Complete routine maintenance to ensure safety and proper functionality
· Manage work orders and routine maintenance schedules by completing and providing required written and electronic information (for example, expense vouchers, weekly summaries, work orders, maintenance logs, etc.)
You’ll sweep us off your feet if you…
· Have previous experience in maintenance (including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, material handling equipment, food equipment, etc.)
· Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
· Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
· Can adapt to changing and competing demands using solid judgment to identify priorities
· Believe in Servant Leadership and can work as a team to achieve goals
· 1 years’ experience in maintenance
· Hold a valid state-issued driver’s license for at least 3 years with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Vocational or Technical certification and 1 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade or 2 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade.
Valid Driver's License.
Eligible for a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...165 US HIGHWAY 19 S, CAMILLA, GA 31730-1957, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth