Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technical Solutions Partner Manager - Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1658584
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, sellers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
As the Technical Solutions Partner Manager, you will act as strategic consultants to partners working to accelerate Walmart Connect product adoption and improved technical solutions for our joint customers. Your responsibilities include building and growing strong client relationships, maintaining the technical health of tiered partners, scoping projects and collaborating across external and internal stakeholders. You will track progress towards achievement of targets and effectively navigate the relationships between Walmart Connect and our Partners to drive optimal advertising performance and client success.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor performance of Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Display and drive activities to improve feature adoption across new product releases.
- Oversee product roadmap sessions driving prioritization for Walmart Connect features and work internally to accelerate time to support across partners.
- Develop and oversee technical brainstorm sessions with partner technical leads to develop new features and collect product feedback.
- Participate in establishing business plan objectives with Partner Development Managers.
- Explore automation solutions to minimize turnaround time for optimization tactics to be implemented by suppliers.
- Define integration processes, SLAs & best practices.
- Build and maintain knowledge base of workflows, SOPs, case studies, FAQs.
- Own the relationship with our partner technical stakeholders, aiming for high client satisfaction and retention.
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with other agencies and platform partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new growth opportunities.
- Accountable for thought leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking.
- Ensure effective communication across internal teams as well as partners.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with advertising technology partners
- Strong knowledge of APIs
- Experience with retail and marketplace platforms is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems proactively in a client-centric environment
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to communicate / present to Sales teams and leadership
- Ability to nurture and retain client relationships & understand how performance can feed into wider business goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to meet common goals
- Experience of working with cross stakeholders both internally and externally
- Results-driven with a desire to affect change, drive revenue and gain visibility with leadership
- B2B experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- Direct work experience either in an advertising, marketing or related field
- Advertising tech knowledge
- 1 to 3 Years of API Testing and Implementation experience
- Experience with advertising technical consulting and/or account management
- Master's Degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field or experience in related field
- 4 to 6 Years of Advertising/agency experience preferred
- Experience working with Google, Amazon, Walmart Ads
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. #WalmartConnect
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more. The salary wage range for this position in California only is $97,500 to $162,500.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.comAt Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Statistical Programming LanguageMasters: Analytics, Masters: BusinessProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth