Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Partner Manager, Walmart Connect (Manager II, Emerging sales) - Hoboken
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1658225
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Partner Manager, Emerging Sales - Walmart Connect
As a Partner Manager in Emerging Sales at Walmart Connect, you’re in the right place at the right time to ride the retail media trend at the largest retailer in the world! It's your opportunity to bring to life full-funnel performant advertising solutions for brands across categories you will manage. You will be a consultative sales partner to your clients, Merchandising partners, and Marketing support to grow your client’s business and drive revenue at Walmart.
You'll work on location in a vibrant and collaborative Walmart Connect media agency environment, joining the team in-office at least twice per week and as-requested.
Yours sales pod’s focus will be activating small and medium sized business owners or advertisers on our paid search and programmatic advertising solutions, within a category and book of business you’ll own. You’ll then work with Walmart Connect partners, and proprietary Walmart Customer data, to deliver measurable impact for their business growth goals.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert in the marketplace competitive landscape, trends, and business models through deep partnership with senior Partner Managers and cross-functional teams.
- Use your experience building relationships by advising clients and creating strategic retail media plans.
- Reach and strive to exceed sales quotas while contributing to our team goals.
- Help define best practices, processes, and forge through ambiguity to move the business forward.
- Manage a high volume of advertiser accounts.
- Report to the Director, Digital Advertising in Emerging Sales.
- Travel to client meetings and collaborate with colleagues onsite in one of our Walmart Connect office locations.
What you'll bring:
- Passion for digital advertising, building fruitful partnerships, and becoming an expert in the wide world of Walmart Merchandising.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital sales, Search/Sponsored Products, Display, DR, Performance advertising, full-funnel platform sales, PMP/automation background.
- 1+ years of experience managing SMB accounts.
- Knowledge of marketplace dynamics, small businesses, automated hands-on-keys platforms [self-serve, DSPs, API partners].
- Knowledge of measurement and analytics used to evaluate performance.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, the customer is always #1. Since the first Walmart store opened in 1962, we've kept our customers at the center of everything we do. At Walmart Connect, we connect brands more meaningfully in customers’ everyday lives to accelerate shared growth. We work alongside some of the most talent people and best brands to engage with more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth business within the largest company in the world.
We are dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
#LI-onsiteAt Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, business, marketing and sales, or related area and 2 years' experience in business, marketing and sales, or related area.
Option 2: 4 years' experience in engineering, information technology, business, marketing and sales, or related area.
2 years' experience working in a call center environment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Marketing and Sales, or related area and 3 years' experience in business, marketing and sales, or related area., Experience in sales., Leading cross-functional teams
Primary Location...45 W 25th St, New York, NY 10010, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth