Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Supplier Execution Manager, Inbound Operations
- Location FONTANA, CA
- Career Area Drivers & Transportation
- Job Function Driver
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1658122
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to be a part of Walmart’s transportation team? The Walmart transportation team is looking for top talent to join the organization as a Supplier Execution Manager for Inbound Operations.
This individual will be responsible for supplier relationships and performance management. This will include issue monitoring, trending, management, and data insights and reporting for their assigned regional vendors and suppliers.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and problem solve with internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, they will gather and present analytical analysis of key metrics and supplier performance to leadership. This is a high impact team that will have the ability to drive improvements and alleviate performance gaps.
If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Supplier Execution Manager, at Walmart could be the fit you’ve been looking for. This is that place.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have experience in Field Operations, Operations Management, Vendor/Supplier Management
- You’re detail oriented and analytical with ability to deep-dive problem areas
- You are comfortable leading with data to create solutions to performance concerns
- You’re able to present to an executive audience, internally or externally
- You have a strong understanding of transportation, specifically inbound operations
- You have experience using Excel, Tableau, and PowerPoint
- You’re able to travel regionally, up to 75% of the time
What you’ll do…
- Manages end-to-end supply chain processes and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and Fulfillment Centers by directing resolutions and responding to escalations of daily issues. Analyzes data from multiple stakeholders to streamline and improve network efficiencies. Provides data for the supplier compliance process flow. Researches and analyzes the root cause of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping, receiving, inventory, and return-related issues. Conducts performance reviews of Merchandising associates, Distribution Center associates, and suppliers.
- Drives field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by acting as a liaison for the field. Communicates operational expectations to suppliers and transporters. Addresses performance-related issues with stakeholders.
- Oversees relationships with external parties by serving as the main point of contact for external partners. Communicates expectations and agreements to external partners. Consolidates and communicates relevant findings and information to external stakeholders. Leads audit processes to ensure external partners comply with company standards and agreements. Utilizes quarterly scorecards to measure and correct performance. Assists senior leadership with the selection of service providers.
- Collaborates with suppliers and stakeholders to identify and implement innovative ideas. Reviews supplier details and assesses supplier capabilities and competencies within the context of business needs and submits recommendations to leadership. Monitors and reports on supplier performance and implements strategies to improve supplier performance through negotiation of key performance indicators and service-level agreements. Resolves complex vendor issues and escalates to the appropriate level for resolution when necessary.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in management, supply chain, business administration, financial management, production/operations management or related area and 1 year’s experience in an operations, distribution, supply chain, or retail environment, with supervisory/managerial responsibilities.
Option 2: 1 year’s experience as a Walmart Supply Chain Area or Operations Manager.
Option 3: 1 year’s experience as a Walmart Supply Chain Load Manager.
Option 4: 3 years’ experience in an operations, distribution, supply chain, or retail environment, with supervisory/managerial responsibilities.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.2 years' experience as a Walmart Supply Chain manager supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates., Both bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Management, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Financial Management, Production/Operations Management); and 3 years’ experience in a supply chain environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees.
Primary Location...13553-A SAN BERNARDINO AVE, FONTANA, CA 92335-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth