Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics - Enterprise Risk Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1657070
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team is an important part of the Global Governance, Strategy, Risk & Operations organization. The Senior Manager II, Enterprise Risk Management, will help execute Walmart's Enterprise Risk Management Program in collaboration with business leaders and other cross-functional partners to assess and reduce the effects of risks that impact Walmart's business.
You’ll make an impact by...
- Understanding the fundamentals of risk identification and assessment – The ERM team partners with many stakeholders in the business to identify and evaluate risks that could significantly impact the company’s strategy or that could negatively impact the company’s operational and financial performance as well as its reputation with customers, associates, investors, and the community.
- Contributing to the evolution of Walmart’s ERM process – The ERM process is changing, and the Senior Manager II will play an important role in helping build the new program and develop processes, standards, and operating procedures to support it.
- Performing project tracking and process management functions – A strong working knowledge of project management tools and processes are important to execute the ERM process effectively.
- Assisting in assembling comprehensive risk assessment reports – The Senior Manager II will assist in drafting and compiling risk assessment reports for submission to senior leadership.
- Conducting data analysis/organization – The Senior Manager II will review information submitted by stakeholders to help identify possible risk indicators, determine necessary follow-up, and research or gather other data sources as needed by the team.
- Forging strong partnerships – The ERM process involves multiple stakeholders across the business, and an effective and efficiently executed ERM process requires strong partnerships with all stakeholders.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have prior enterprise risk management, internal audit, compliance, or similar experience.
- You have a deep understanding of metrics and data that can be used to identify and assess risks and the effectiveness of the corresponding mitigation plans.
- You have experience successfully presenting to and interacting with senior leaders.
- You can concisely synthesize and explain complex information and processes in a meaningful way for senior executive leadership.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You are familiar with technology and other software frequently used in report development.
- You have enjoyed success working among cross-functional teams within a corporate environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...9440 TBA, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-0001, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth