Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Material Handling Equipment Service - Controls Center of Excellence
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1655616
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join Walmart's End-to-End Supply Chain team as we continue to revolutionize our network with cutting-edge technology and equipment. This role will play a critical role by building and managing the Controls Center of Excellence (CCOE) to ensure the successful delivery of services and 24/7 support for our field supply chain sites.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead and manage a team of controls engineers to ensure the successful delivery of services and support for our field sites.
• Build and expand on the existing Controls Center of Excellence, implementing new processes and strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop and implement a training and support function for the field, ensuring that our teams are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to operate and maintain equipment.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address equipment issues, working closely with suppliers and vendors to ensure timely resolution.
• Continuously evaluate and improve service delivery processes to ensure that our teams are delivering high-quality services to our field sites.
What You’ll Bring:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• A proven track record of leading teams and delivering results.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to build and manage high-performing teams.
• Experience with controls engineering, controls training, and controls support
• Knowledge of printers, scanners, and other equipment/tools.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in a Technical related field (e.g., Controls, Electrical) and 4 years experience in Material Handling Industry or related field OR
8 years experience in Material Handling Industry or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervisory experienceBachelors: Computer EngineeringProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth