Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Partner Manager, Entertainment, Toys, Seasonal - Walmart Connect (Senior Manager I, Advertising Sales)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1655339
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Location & Travel : This role is located in Hoboken, NJ where associates are working from the office 2-3 days a week. Quarterly travel expected for client and business success.
As a Partner Manager in Entertainment, Toys, and Seasonal at Walmart Connect, you’re in the right place at the right time to work in the hottest sector of Digital Advertising and Media, Retail Media! It's your opportunity to bring to life full-funnel performant advertising solutions for top brands across consumer electronics, gaming, streaming, or wireless categories you will manage. You will be a consultative sales partner to your clients, agency partners, and marketing support to grow your client’s business and drive revenue at Walmart.
Yours sales pod’s focus will be driving and achieving revenue targets, serving as category experts, and building solid business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like Merchants and Marketing Support. You’ll then work with these Walmart Connect partners, and proprietary Walmart Customer data, to deliver on bespoke media playbooks for our clients that are measurable.
- Become an expert in the marketplace competitive landscape, trends, and business models
- Use your experience building relationships by advising clients and creating strategic retail media plans.
- Reach and strive to exceed sales quotas while contributing to our team goals.
- Help define best practices, processes, and forge through ambiguity to move the business forward.
- Manage a high volume of advertiser accounts.
What you'll bring:
- Passion for digital advertising innovation, building fruitful partnerships, and becoming an expert in the wide world of Walmart Merchandising.
- 6+ years' digital advertising sales and retail media, Connected TV, Programmatic advertising and DSP, and paid search experience
- A proven track record of leveraging data to create performance insights, compelling presentations, and identify sales opportunities
- Forecasting, pipeline management, knowledge of ad tags and media math fundamentals
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level ClientsMasters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: Psychology
Primary Location...121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth