Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Operations - Delivery Territory Manager (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Location KALAMAZOO, MI
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1654541
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Last Mile Delivery works on fulfilling customer demand for everything in the store at the comfort of their home. We want our customers to have every option available to shop for their needs: wherever, whenever, and however they want it. We are leveraging technology we have within our company and managing partnerships as needed to give our customers the convenience they want when shopping.
Our Last Mile Delivery programs are a critical part of our business, as a Manager II, Delivery Territory Manager, you’ll collaborate with a high-energy team to build new products, processes, and services to fulfill the last mile delivery space that would scale across the country.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Manager II, Delivery Territory Manager, at Walmart could be the fit you’ve been looking for. This is that place.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have experience in Field Ops/Online Grocery/Multi-unit/ Project Management
- You’re detail-oriented and analytical with ability to deep-dive problem areas.
- You have a deep knowledge of the gig industry.
- You’re action-oriented with strong execution skills.
- You’re a high performer with strong operations skillset.
What you'll do...
- Supporting the execution of projects, workstreams, and programs by managing and modifying associated project plans; adhering to task timelines; formatting and maintaining project data; organizing and facilitating communication materials to ensure successful roll-outs and implementations; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; applying solutions and contingency plans for issues that have been escalated by project managers.
- Supporting the sourcing, organizing, analyzing, and interpretation of data and information; providing influence and insight on current and future business trends; conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate trends; translating data analysis into recommendations aligned with business objectives; and supporting collaboration with cross-functional teams to develop processes and strategies that help meet business goals.
- Supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; implementing new innovations and tools for site selection and continuously improving selection methodology; leveraging best practices from cross-functional partners to streamline and improve processes; analyzing and interpreting information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; implementing creative solutions within business areas to reduce costs and meet business goals; ensuring data accuracy; using knowledge and experience of the business to determine what activities must be done by serving as subject matter expert adhering to scorecards and other tracking mechanisms; supporting new innovations for store activation; collaborating with and influencing operations and other internal partners in support of strategies; and driving execution to meet metrics through customer service.
- Supporting activities and projects that generate revenue, offset operational expenses, mitigate loss, and allocate or influence budget spending by researching and integrating information and data; applying business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities; analyzing and interpreting information by using various analytical methodology for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency; supporting creative solutions within business areas that reduce costs and meet business goals; using judgment to prioritize assignments; and ensuring data accuracy.
- Supporting the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality by providing direction and input on project business and functional requirements; providing subject matter expertise; implementing solutions for complex problems that span multiple businesses, functions and/or time frames with new or existing tools; and partnering cross-functionally with product management, merchandising, engineering, and other groups to drive projects.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 2 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervising AssociatesMasters: EconomicsProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...501 N 9TH ST, KALAMAZOO, MI 49009-6594, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth