Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
2024 Summer Intern: Master's Sam's Club Supply Chain Data Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Operations
- Employment Type Intern/Co-Op/Grad (Trainee)
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1652734
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Supply Chain at Sam’s Club is all about making and executing plans that help provide our members with the product they want, where they want it, at the best price possible. To accomplish this, associates must be keen problem solvers, using data and experience to overcome complex challenges and drive efficiency. We invite you to join the Sam’s Club Supply Chain Team; a fast-moving group of highly motivated individuals with skills ranging from data analytics to automation to strategy and execution. Together we will design the Sam’s Club supply chain of the future and improve our members’ lives.
As a Supply Chain intern, you’ll get the opportunity to work on a variety of supply chain optimization activities and process improvement tasks across the network. Within this role you will focus on the utilization of data and data foundational practices to help advance Sam’s Club Supply Chain.
About Our Program:
During the 11-week program, our interns work directly with teams who are changing the way the world shops. This is the beginning of what could be an exciting career with Sam’s Club!
The intern experience includes:
· An impactful individual project designed to align to your skillsets and interests
· Direct access to leadership across the enterprise
· Executive-led speaker sessions with insightful Q&A
· Community outreach events
· Networking and social events
· Learning & development opportunities targeting both hard and soft skills
· Deep dives into different areas of our business
· Time management and leadership development as a full-time associate
· An in-depth look at our Culture, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (CDEI) practices
· Compensation and housing assistance provided
Office Environment: Corporate
U.S. Hub Locations: Bentonville, AR
Desired Majors: Supply Chain, Data Analytics, Engineering
· Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program currently
· Expected graduation date between December 2024-June 2025
· 0-2 years of full-time relevant experience (excludes internship and research-based roles)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth