Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Sourcing : Infant Nutrition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1652353
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Sourcing: Infant Nutrition
This position is available at our main corporate campus in Bentonville, Arkansas! We have an excellent relocation package to help you get here!
Learn more about what Bentonville has to offer!
The success of Walmart depends on providing quality items at an exceptional value to our customers. In service to that mission, Walmart strives to identify sources of supply that reliably deliver value through a combination of high-quality goods, cost, reliable delivery, and a host of other relevant factors.
Looking to join an exciting team? This is your spot! We are looking for experienced sourcing professionals with a knack for relationship building.
As a Senior Manager II, Sourcing, your expertise, vision and strategy will allow you to create businesses in the Infant Nutrition category at Walmart. You will have the opportunity to develop complex sourcing strategies for existing products while also working with Product Developers to create first of their kind innovative products. You will work directly with Merchants to ensure critical business metrics are met while influencing future growth strategies to help our customers Save Money and Live Better.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate to set the sourcing strategy for Private Brands: you’ll establish strategy, manage budgets to drive profitable growth, and use vision and creativity to impact the customer experience.
- Build relationships: you’ll use your influencing and leadership skills to build partnerships with suppliers, merchants and business partners.
- Influence decisions: you’ll collaborate with merchants to influence decisions about nearly every aspect of your products including replenishment, supply chain, manufacturers, store operations, planning, assortment, layouts, budgets, modular, and pricing.
- Design, develop, and launch products: you’ll work with Product Development to create new products for Private Brands.
- Be a category expert: You’ll know your private brand customers and suppliers better than anyone and are always thinking about what is next for your business.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have a passion for developing successful businesses and have an attention to detail in the business fundamentals of sourcing, finance, and supply chain.
- You can build strong relationships with those around you at all levels whether internal or external to Walmart.
- You know what motivates manufacturers, merchants, & customers and can integrate those perspectives into successful business opportunities.
- You are not timid to identify and communicate business priorities to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You are data savvy: you can analyze business fundamentals, anticipate market changes, and can use that information to make facts-based decisions.
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition.
We would love for you to have:
- Regional or global experience in Sourcing, Merchandising or Procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in retail, manufacturing, sourcing or the Infant Nutrition industry.
- 7 or more years’ experience in retail or major brand, or importer/agent serving major retail customers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, engineering, or related area and 2 years’ experience in merchandising, sourcing, planning, finance, or related area. Option 2: 6 years’ experience in merchandising, sourcing, planning, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master's degree in Business, Mathematics, Engineering, or related area., Procurement in a retail environment., Raw material and commodity procurement.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth