Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Administrative Assistant III
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1651345
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Live our Values: We are looking for candidates committed to Walmart values and culture, including:
- Walmart Culture Champion: Holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and compliance.
- Servant Leadership: Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
- Embrace Change: Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Customer Focus: Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omni merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Strategic Thinking: Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
- Collaboration & Influence: Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
- Talent Management: Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Analyzes and ensures accuracy of information by creating, maintaining, and evaluating data; comparing data with third-party information, budgets, or actual results; analyzing and researching risks or compliance concerns; analyzing financial data, key performance indicators, and metrics; evaluating trends and reviewing results for accuracy; utilizing financial models, plans, and tools; and conducting analyses for special and recurring projects.
Organizes data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies by evaluating ongoing analytical needs; serving as the analytics subject matter expert; reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner; monitoring and reporting on business strategies; collaborating with internal and external business partners to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using data-driven insights; and providing expert advice and guidance on the application of best practices.
Provides customer service and reporting in area of responsibility by providing reports and communicating results, preparing information and supporting documentation; supporting key business processes; serving as an information resource; providing guidance and recommendations based on defined policies and practices; supporting relationships with key stakeholders to deliver solutions and support; and resolving issues, answering questions, obtaining information, and providing documentation.
Supports department and leadership by serving as associate liaison; serving as a resource (for example, procedures, associate concerns) for associates; collaborating with internal partners (for example, Human Resource teams) to help address associate issues; sharing information (for example, upward feedback, observations) with manager; gathering and sharing ideas; working within networks to share and escalate information; navigating the organization to remove barriers and accomplish goals; and developing and maintaining an internal network.
Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for supervisor(s) and a team by responding to and processing requests for scheduling, monitoring, and maintaining calendars and the use of meeting rooms or facilities; collaborating with others to obtain relevant resources or information; supporting the organization and coordination of department, divisional, or company events at the direction of others; scheduling and coordinating travel; and organizing business-related, pre-travel preparation.
Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct communications (for example, electronic, verbal, and written) by directing, transferring, and taking messages; resolving caller requests and questions and following-up to ensure resolution; composing, managing, organizing, and proofing written, email, or other electronic communications for supervisor(s) and team; and receiving, reviewing, and prioritizing incoming messages.
Provides data and information management for specified area by coordinating with other areas to collect data (for example, budgets, talent management, business performance); consolidating and identifying exceptions and patterns in data; reviewing information for completeness; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; creating and maintaining reports, reporting tools, and templates; maintaining security and confidentiality of information; and maintaining company records as defined by retention guidelines.
Supports operations of assigned area by creating and sharing information between associates, teams, departments, or facilities; listening to and resolving concerns and requests; managing supplies and office equipment; acting as a coordinator or liaison for visiting associates and guests; receiving, interpreting, and processing invoices and expense reports against a standard; assisting others with planning of activities to complete tasks; and helping others complete tasks (for example, contracts, payments, meetings, event planning, travel). Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth