Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Fuel Operations Manager - WM NBD - Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- Location FRISCO, TX
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1650870
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This role will support the growing number of Walmart Fuel locations in the Dallas and Ft Worth, TX metro area. Partner with store leadership at Walmart Neighborhood Markets and Supercenter locations to drive the fuel business and overall store sales.
Maintains existing, and develops new, appropriate vendor relationships at a professional level, where field level interaction is required.
Establishes and provides overall fuel business direction for a geographic area by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing,
communicating, building support for, and implementing fuel business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating
them into long term and day to day business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring
outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer-focused environment; and
demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Leads business and assigned area growth in multiple facilities by assessing economic trends, changing demographics, and competitive market share;
developing action plans to achieve sales and marketing goals and initiatives; and ensuring the effectiveness of merchandising, inventory, signing, and
Guides and adapts the corporate fuel strategy within assigned area according to the local area's fuel business requirements, develops and leverages
relationships with key organizational stakeholders, and initiates and leads company change efforts to maximize the achievement of sales, market
share, or market growth targets.
Implements Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for assigned geographic area by preparing, analyzing, and reconciling financial reports; creating and
administering capital and expense budgets; making recommendations on market and regional fuel pricing strategies; determining trends and areas of
opportunity; ensuring underperforming stores action plans are in place; advising others on cost control methods; and resolving budgetary issues.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business
plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring
progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work
environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching
for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to
others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business
partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness;
and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.5 years supervisory experience with Profit & Loss responsibilities OR 5 years experience in retail leadership.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing Fuel or Convenience Store, Multi-facility management, Retail leadership experienceBachelors: Business
Primary Location...355 STONEBROOK PKWY, FRISCO, TX 75034-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth