Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Human Resource Office/training Manager (fashion, Grocery, Import, Regional, Returns, Sam's, Wm.com) - HRBP
- Location DAVENPORT, FL
- Career Area Distribution and Fulfillment Centers
- Job Function Distribution and Fulfillment Centers
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1650360
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to use your strategic mindset to solve complex organizational challenges? The Human Resources Business Partner is a critical thought leadership role that makes data-driven decisions to nurture a high-performance culture within the fulfillment and distribution centers. As a primary steward of employee engagement, you’ll influence thousands of associates every year while working alongside an engaged and forward-thinking team. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you’ll lead your business partners in staffing, developing, and inspiring the next generation of Supply Chain associates.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Building authentic relationships – Cultivate internal partnerships with your business leaders and associates, understanding their needs and supporting them in fostering a world class work environment
- Operating with excellence – Lead the flawless implementation of new, and continuing execution of existing, HR programs and policies
- Innovating the HR strategy – Understand your business partner’s evolving objectives and collaborate on an HR strategy that will guide them in their journey to success.
- Leveraging partnerships & tools – Develop internal and external support systems to maximize existing resources and fill in network gaps with your own creative solutions
- Crafting a workforce plan – Facilitate talent reviews and succession planning discussions, working in partnership with operational leaders to put plans into action
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a good listener, a thoughtful speaker and a people person at heart
- You have excellent judgment and can make sound decisions with limited information
- You’re customer-focused and have a drive to deliver for them
- You’re a development guru with the know-how to grow employees from new hire to newly promoted
- You’re a true leader and feel comfortable challenging the status quo with confidence
- You know Human Resources inside and out
- You’re familiar with leading a team and can be a sounding board for others
- You’re invigorated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year's supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 2 years' Walmart Logistics management experience OR 2 years' supervisory experience, including 1 year's experience managing human resource processes OR 1 year's Walmart Stores, Inc. Human Resources experience.
Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Human Resources, Microsoft Office, Supervising Associates, Training and Facilitation, Walmart Logistics SystemsBachelors: Business, Bachelors: LogisticsHuman Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification, Human Resources - Sr. Professional HR (SPHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification
Primary Location...5100 N RIDGE TRL, DAVENPORT, FL 33897-6414, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth