Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Director, Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1650204
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
ABOUT THE TEAM:
This role is part of Enterprise Business Services – Finance Pillar. This team is also responsible for transforming processes and associated systems to enhance finance/business outcomes.
ABOUT THE POSITION – INTRODUCTION
The role will work with business partners & Enterprise Business Services (EBS) operations teams to ensure the timely and accurate processing of financial transactions, provide visibility to process status to business customers, analyze data to identify process improvements, and develop new services to support the business.
The position is located at the Bentonville offices.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have 10-15 years’ experience in enterprise level finance shared services, back-office and/or compliance functions.
- You are an expert in Shared/Global Business Services methodologies, frameworks, and operations.
- You are an expert in identifying and implementing process/system improvements.
- You are an expert in using data to identify and solve problems.
- You are comfortable working with senior leadership.
- You have an agile mindset and track record of getting things done.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Directs the implementation of initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility by communicating action plans to the team
- Directs the development of and drives strategy and processes in area of responsibility by partnering with senior leadership to determine the overall strategy
- Directs the financial performance of multiple assigned business areas by analyzing financial data, comparing data to third-party information, budgets, or actual results
- Directs the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives by leveraging cross-functional relationships to align strategic objectives to achieve business goals
- Monitors global projects by identifying areas of opportunity, determining proper procedures and guidelines for advising on, executing, and documenting organizational practices across multiple countries, and understanding global trends that affect the business
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps, recruiting, selecting, and developing talent, supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning, and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance,
payroll, information systems, or related area OR 7 years’ experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Change Management, Leading a cross-functional team, Using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office
Primary Location...1301 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-3148, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth