Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Systems, Space Planning - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1648909
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc. But you’ll quickly find that we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam’s Club is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you'll discover why our company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Want to use your critical thinking & problem-solving abilities to drive operational excellence in a dynamic and evolving retail environment? This will include managing special projects, planogram and floorplan creation, and project club timelines for existing, new, clubs. Working in conjunction with category advisors, merchants, and cross-functional team ensuring that item assortment, space/floorplan, and planogram requirement meet the Sam’s Club Micro space standard across the different teams. At Sam’s, we help people save money so they can live better, which serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. There is always room to grow, to take on another challenge and to find professional rewards for your hard work.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Manage multiple floorplan and planogram execution for relays and special projects by ensuring merchant strategy is adhered to and the goals defined by Sr. Manager are met.
- Partner on the execution of drawing floorplans and planograms by aligning to the timelines of the relay & special project timeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams when issues are identified to request modification or finding resolutions when necessary.
- Manage multiple special projects according to defined timeline by partnering with Sr. Manager, Sr. Merchant, and Club Design team to ensure accuracy through execution.
- Resolve space planning issues by researching details related to issues; collaborate with internal partners to identify solutions; communicate solutions to clubs; and ensure implementation of resolution.
- Coordinate, complete, and oversee job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; support plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identify and communicate goals and objectives; build accountability for and measure progress in achieving results; identify and address improvement opportunities; and demonstrate adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Have at least 1 year of experience in category management or 3 years working on JDA Planogram/Floorplan tools (Prospace, Profloor, CKB).
- Solid understanding of data mining tools.
- Collaborate well with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies.
- Maximize relationships with partners and key stakeholders. Build internal partnerships and support your businesses goals.
*Please note that this role will NOT sponsor immigration-related employment benefits, such as an H-1B, TN, L-1, or STEM Extension.
**Relocation will NOT be sponsored as well to Bentonville, Arkansas.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Associates degree in Computer Science OR 2 years' experience managing computer systems.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth