Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Specialist IV, Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1648110
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Live our Values: We are looking for candidates committed to Walmart values and culture, including:
- Walmart Culture Champion: Holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and compliance.
- Servant Leadership: Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
- Embrace Change: Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Customer Focus: Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omni merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Strategic Thinking: Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
- Collaboration & Influence: Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
- Talent Management: Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Supports assigned business area in the development and execution of strategies, practices, systems, and activities by conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate existing trends; analyzing and interpreting data; and translating data analysis into recommendations that are aligned with business objectives.
Provides administrative support by assisting management with training other team members; supporting special projects involving advanced research and review of data; establishing agendas and creating information packets for customer meetings; researching impact of process changes and communicates changes to leadership; ensuring adherence with business process controls; analyzing data to establish accounting period cutoffs; facilitating validation of system postings; educating business partners on best practices to drive compliance across the business; and supporting special projects involving research and review of data.
Manages quality control by creating documentation that adheres to Walmart business rules; validating accuracy of data received; notifying management of quality issues or concerns; identifying data trends and system and process issues and communicates to stakeholders; sharing process improvement suggestions; and performing quality checks of documents processed.
Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations and company policies and procedures by analyzing and interpreting reports; implementing and monitoring human resource compliance processes; implementing action plans to improve performance; and ensuring confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records.
Provides customer service by responding to and resolving customer disputes and ad-hoc questions requiring complex research; collaborating with customers to escalate customer inquiries and provide status updates and guidance to management; communicating to customers via verbal and written communication; conducting compliance reviews; negotiating dispute resolution; analyzing, interpreting, and consolidating information into reporting for customer review; and coordinating communication between customer and business area.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Finance/Accounting, Information Systems, Managing Departmental PayrollBachelors: Finance, Bachelors: Information Technology, Bachelors: Mathematics
Primary Location...805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth