Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager II, Controllership (Supply Chain/Omni Channel Accounting) - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Finance
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1647072
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Sam’s Club Controllership provides timely reporting and decision support aligned with reporting requirements for the Sam’s Club segment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Senior Manager II, Controllership supports Sam's Supply Chain and Transportation, and is responsible for financial accounting support, monthly close, reconciliation, internal controls, and consulting with business partners.
Position is located in Bentonville, Arkansas. We offer a comprehensive relocation package.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
• You have proven experience reporting in compliance with SEC guidelines and US GAAP.
• You have knowledge of how high-level accounting impacts business decisions.
• You have supply chain, transportation, and retail experience.
• You are comfortable talking to a wide variety of business partners at various levels.
• You have demonstrated proficiency working cross-functionally.
• You have demonstrated excellent ability to interface with and influence senior executives.
• You are an expert at making complex subjects easily understood.
• You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You’ll make an impact by:
• Supporting monthly close process for supply chain and transportation related accounts.
• Supporting and monitoring the reconciliation between supply chain systems including unit quantities and PO costing.
• Establishing valid subledgers for supply chain accounts.
• Ensuring freight factor methodology is supported and applied consistently.
• Identifying opportunities to streamline and automate existing processes as well as partnering with our shared services providers.
• Building and maintaining relationships with business and finance partners.
• Providing accounting support for new supply chain initiatives including system conversions/implementations, infrastructure build, etc.
• Monitoring relationships with third party providers to ensure invoices are processed timely.
• Ensuring supply chain related internal controls are designed and operating effectively as our business/operational strategies evolve.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in finance, accounting, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in finance, accounting, or related area. 1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Relational Database Management System (RDMS), Working on cross-functional teams or projectsMasters: Business AdministrationFinancial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth