Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Exterior Services Technician I
- Location LAKELAND, FL
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1645269
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart is hiring Landscape Technicians!
You will make an impact as a Landscape Technician by keeping landscapes attractive, clean, and well maintained. This includes moving lawns, pruning, and fertilizing shrubs, lawns, bushes, trees, and flowers. You must love working outdoors in different types of weather and enjoy physical labor.
What you’ll do:
- Landscaping! Which will include mowing, trimming, and pruning year round
- Perform grounds maintenance on the parking lot, exterior building, and surrounding ground areas to provide a clean environment
- Be part of a team of associates responsible for all aspects of the landscaping and exterior cleaning/ground maintenance
- Adhere to the highest standards of safety, security, and integrity ensuring compliance with corporate policies as well as local, federal, and state requirements
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Have experience in landscaping, agriculture, general maintenance, or retail
- Will drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
- Can adapt to changing and competing demands using solid judgment to identify priorities
- Believe in Servant Leadership and can work as a team to achieve goals
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years’ experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Associates Degree or similar certification in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related field, Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Third-party management experienceProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...5800 US HIGHWAY 98 N, LAKELAND, FL 33809-3110, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth