Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Business Development - Data Ventures Account Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1644960
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Data Ventures is focused on productizing Walmart’s rich data assets to better serve customers and provide data products that deliver actionable, customer-centric insights to help merchants and brands make better business decisions. We are looking for talent to help drive business growth by developing and maintaining business relationships with Walmart Merchandising as well as supporting the team with supplier subscriber needs.
The ideal candidate will be someone that can understand and manage mutual value propositions, risks, and benefits, while supporting engagement and dialogue with stakeholders to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and realize value proposition and subsequent business objectives with all our products. This individual must have the ability to get things done through influencing and persuading people across a wide range of teams within Walmart and with external counterparties.
We are looking for someone with a passion for leveraging data to identify insights that can positively impact Walmart customer experience, supplier / brand performance to drive customer and category growth through tactics and strategies across omni channels.
You’ll be successful in this role if:
- You have an analytic skill set and technical aptitude with an ability to simplify complex datasets for customers.
- You drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs
- You are customer focused with an ability to understand, communicate and manage mutual value propositions, risks, and benefits
- You are a strategic thinker, can look at the long term and are comfortable making tough decisions.
- You have a track record of coming up with inventive solutions for our biggest problems and opportunities.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Concurrently managing multiple relationships expeditiously and efficiently.
- Orchestrates collaborative work plans with 3rd party consultants, merchants, operations and suppliers to recognize supplier AND Walmart value and ROI from investment with products
- Capturing and packaging success stories, case studies and other examples of utilization and implementation of insights derived from products
- Providing VOC to product team with a supplier and merchant mindset
- Building and managing cross-functional relationships with key partners within Walmart that power the business forward.
- Experience working for 3rd party data / insights supplier (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, 84.51, dunnhumby etc.)
- Experience working as a merchant in analytics, insight or operations with Walmart or other national retailers
- Experience working with Retail Link, SQL, and/or Alteryx.
About Data Ventures:
Data Ventures exists to unlock the full value of Walmart’s data by developing and productizing B2B data initiatives that empower merchants and suppliers to make better, faster decisions for the business. As part of this transformation, we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals to help drive data productization from concept to deployment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or related field and 2 years’ experience in business development, market
development, product development, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in business development, market development, product development,
or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Sales, Supervisory experience
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth