Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Program Management, eComm - Data Ventures
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1644610
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What you'll do...
Walmart Data Ventures is looking for an experienced Program Manager who will be central to the continued growth, efficiency, and success of the Walmart Luminate products. This role requires an exceptional individual who is intellectually curious, enthusiastic, a problem solver, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and can build strong relationships across teams and individuals. The role will have broad exposure across product, engineering, operations, sales, marketing, training, account management, and business development teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in program and project management, stakeholder leadership, production, and business operations with some experience with data analytics.
- Collaborate directly with project stakeholders (product, design, engineering, business teams) to develop and drive overall goals for Data Ventures
- Define frameworks and execute program roadmaps and schedules for multiple workstreams
- Identify and manage critical path workflows and cross-functional dependencies; collect and analyze project metrics to manage initiatives and drive accountability; identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Escalate and communicate program related issues to mitigate risks
- Own and drive stakeholder engagement for quarterly business planning process, KPI definition, executive updates, and agile practices
- Evaluate the effectiveness of assigned programs and initiatives to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with participating stakeholders
- Support development of executive level presentations and perspectives
You will sweep us off our feet if you...
- You enjoy owning and developing plans for highly complex strategy, supporting long term business plans and executing prioritized strategic initiatives
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
- Thrive while balancing multiple workstreams and priorities under pressure and can also have FUN at work
- Adapt quickly with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and flex where needed
- Build trust based, strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
- Experience managing large cross-functional teams and complex projects and programs.
- Experience in product operations, release management, product strategy, process improvement, merchandising, vendor relations, data analytics, or tech start-ups.
- Experience using the following tools: Airtable and Jira.
Who we are…
The Walmart Data Ventures team exists to unlock the full value of Walmart’s data by developing and productizing B2B data initiatives that empower merchants and suppliers to make better, faster decisions for the business. As part of this transformation, we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals to help drive data productization from concept to deployment.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. #dataventures
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations
management or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional team, Managing a budget, profit and loss statement, or relate financial process, Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field like (not restricted to) project management, compliance, operations management, human resources
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth