Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Exterior Services Technician, Operator
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1639849
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart is hiring Landscape Technician Operators!
You will make an impact as a Landscape Technician by keeping landscapes attractive, clean, and well maintained. This includes moving lawns, pruning, and fertilizing shrubs, lawns, bushes, trees, and flowers. You must love working outdoors in different types of weather and enjoy physical labor.
What you’ll do:
· Landscaping! Which will include mowing, trimming, and pruning year round
· Perform grounds maintenance on the parking lot, exterior building, and surrounding ground areas to provide a clean environment
· Be part of a team of associates responsible for all aspects of the landscaping and exterior cleaning/ground maintenance
· Adhere to the highest standards of safety, security, and integrity ensuring compliance with corporate policies as well as local, federal, and state requirements
· Traveling may be necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
· Have experience in landscaping, agriculture, general maintenance, or retail
· Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
· Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
· Can adapt to changing and competing demands using solid judgment to identify priorities
· Believe in Servant Leadership and can work as a team to achieve goals
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Hold a valid state-issued driver’s license for at least 3 years with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
· Successfully complete and pass a driver’s road test for the combination truck and trailer that will be operated within the scope of work.
· Must be able to obtain appropriate licensing and/or endorsements for operating State if required
· Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
· Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
· Visually verifies information, often in small print.
· Reads information, often in small print.
· Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or electronic device.
· Enters and locates information on electronic device.
· Safely operates a combination motor vehicle of 10,0001 lbs to 26,000 lbs, requiring valid drivers license or certification.
· Visually inspects equipment that will be operated daily during scope of work
· Abides by all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.21 years of age or older.
Valid, state-issued driver’s license.
No convictions for DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol or drugs within the last three (3) years.
No more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years, if driving a commercial motor vehicle.
No serious traffic violations (as defined by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) in the last three (3) years, if operating a commercial motor vehicle.
No preventable accidents (as defined by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) in the last three (3) years, if operating a commercial motor vehicle.
Able to successfully complete a DOT physical and secure medical certification at a minimum of a 90 day card.
As required by section 391.11(b)(2) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, ability to read and speak in the English language
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Associate’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related area., Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Project Management (PMP), or related certification, Third-party management experience
Primary Location...6300 OAKMONT BLVD, FORT WORTH, TX 76132-2807, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth