Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Director, Compliance And Ethics Operations, Ethics Remediation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1638171
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join us and oversee the strategic development of the processes that provides proactive ethics advice for the world's largest retailer. The Director for Ethics Remediation plays a critical role in mitigating risk identified by significant global ethics investigations as well as partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to help promote and support an effective ethics program.
What you’ll do…
- Oversee remediation from significant ethics investigations across geographic and subject matter areas
- Engage key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate remediation plans
- Analyze and integrate trends and patterns to determine the root causes of problems and identify solutions
- Coordinate with senior legal, compliance, and business stakeholders to ensure remediation is properly documented, tracked, validated, and closed
- Prepare remediation reports and presentations for leadership, communicating risks and advising of plans to mitigate or eliminate systemic, complex, or emerging risks
- Develop strategies and programs to prevent violations of compliance and ethics programs by advising business leaders on ethical investigative processes
- Escalate concerns based on risk to the company and recommends plan of action for resolution to mitigate risk
- Provide department direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
What you’ll bring…
- Experience as a subject matter expert in identifying and mitigating enterprise risk
- Forensic Accounting, Internal Auditing and/or General Accounting expertise
- Subject matter expert in designing policies, procedures, and controls with an understanding of how to measure effectiveness
- Process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
- Experience working in global cross-functional teams
- CPA, CIA, CFE
- Accounting or law degree
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field and 5 years’ experience in human resources, ethics and compliance, corporate communications, or related area OR 7 years’ experience in human resources, ethics and compliance, corporate communications, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Case Management, Ethics, Working on cross-functional teams or projectsCCEP - Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional - Certification, Human Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification
Primary Location...2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth