Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Analyst II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1637929
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join the Digital Trust Compliance team in Digital Citizenship in a brand new Analyst II – Digital Trust Compliance role. The Analyst - Digital Trust Compliance role is a crucial role that will be at the forefront of supporting key strategic initiatives and risks, including implementation of new governance processes for cross-border data transfers, digital identity governance and digital trust.
Reporting to the Director, Program Management, Digital Trust Compliance, the Analyst will collaborate with technology, business, and Global Governance partners in the digital trust space to implement new governance processes.
What you will do...
- Assist in the implementation and development of governance processes to support the identification of cross-border data transfers and mitigate risks.
- Assist in the implementation of internal standards to support cross-border data transfer processes.
- Execute mechanisms to periodically reassess that appropriate cross-border data transfer controls are in place.
- Support business and compliance teams in the application of cross-border data transfer controls.
- Support the development of risk-based governance processes in support of customer digital identity.
- Engage with teams across technology, the business and Global Governance to implement Digital Trust programs.
- Prepare reports and dashboards for performance and efficiency metrics, trends, and SLAs.
- Update documentation for operations procedures and policies.
- Identify ways to improve team workflows and processes.
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 2 years of relevant work experience in compliance, operations management, technology or information security
- Background in process and program development, privacy, technology or data is a plus
- Experience working with other teams to implement compliance controls is a plus
- Ability to use data to improve processes and drive decisions
- Strong communication skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Customer Research, Data Analysis and InsightsMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth