Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Store Project Coach-MI, OH, WI
- Location NEW BERLIN, WI
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1636381
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Benefits of the Team Lead position:
- Full-Time, long-term position
- Annual salary with bonus potential
- Equity Award
- Clear wage progression for tenured employees
- Eligible for Annual bonus
- 10% Walmart discount
- Paid Time Off that accrues.
- Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
- 401k with company match
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- FREE College through Live Better University
As a Team Lead in our regional retail stores, you will:
- Frequently travel- paid travel and weekly Per Diem
- Overnight work schedule (shifts varying from 8:00pm-8:00am)
- Schedule is up to 5-6 days a week, typically 10-hour days.
- Review project scope and create plans to complete work on time.
- Review modular plans and manage merchandise placement.
- Execute project plans and follow timelines.
- Lead diverse teams to accomplish projects.
- Take initiative to accomplish goals without constant supervision.
- Manage project budget, including travel expenses.
- Work with stores, suppliers, and home Office partners regularly
- Be consistent and clear with expectations and follow-up.
- Follow-up on staffing, workload, and performance results
- Listen, tour, and teach associates.
- Supervise and manage associates and leaders, including third party companies; lead by influence.
- Develop strong familiarity with Walmart systems and fixtures.
- Manage offsite warehouse.
- Use available technology - such as apps, email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What are the essential functions of the Team Lead:
- Ability to adapt quickly to daily challenges.
- Leading and developing people
- Ability to gather and interpret data.
- Strong communication skills and professional writing skills
- Strong planning skills; balances multiple priorities.
- Ability to problem solve quickly.
Team Lead Position Requirements
- Previous management or leadership experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Desire to work in environment that can be fast paced.
- Willing to travel.
- Must be available for an overnight shift that varies based on project.
- Have reliable transportation to travel to different stores and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Military experience will satisfy commercial remodel experience requirements.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 1 year’s experience in project management, space management, store design, operations, data analysis, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in project management, space management, store design, operations, data analysis, or related area.
Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
All associates in role January 1, 2021 or after will need to sign an updated JD including the above language (but will not be impacted).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional teamMasters: BusinessProject Management - Management Professional Certification (Project Management Institute) - Certification
Primary Location...15205 WEST GREENFIELD AVENUE, NEW BERLIN, WI 53151-5154, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth