Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Partnership Manager I - Walmart Fulfillment Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1634974
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart eCommerce is seeking an experienced Account Partnership Manager to support a fast-paced, new fulfillment operation. This is a startup business where you will leverage your Retail and account management experience and knowledge of merchandising to develop processes, identify business drivers, and work with sellers to maximize sales. This role is critical to the success of the program and you will be the representative of Walmart.com to our external partners.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are a natural self-starter who is comfortable solving problems and driving results
- You possess superior communication skills, flexibility, professionalism and business acumen
- Can optimize seller performance in this exciting pilot program
You’ll make an impact by….
1). Partnering with a strategic set of sellers to help with the following:
- Manage products online from setup through the time it is served to the customer
- Drive revenue across a variety of categories that will shape future services offering
- Troubleshoot and solve issues that impact our ability to reach full sales potential
- Develop and execute initiatives related to a digital merchandising and marketing strategy across the program
- Lead and influence promotional strategy and marketing components to drive revenue, traffic and conversion
- Partner with merchant groups to activate all significant product launches with the necessary marketing and web specific activities to drive revenue
2). Creating and leveraging strong internal & external relationships
3). Partnering with cross functional teams to resolve any account technical issues
4). Troubleshooting issues as they arise and demonstrate a commitment to problem solving under ambiguity
5). Demonstrating up-to-date expertise in the http://Walmart.com merchandising systems and apply this to the development and execution of account plans
6). Modeling compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in Retail Buying, Site Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Merchandise Planning, eCommerce Operations & Analytics or related field
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate stakeholders at every level within Walmart and partner organizations
- Positive attitude and team player, constantly pushing yourself and others to excellence
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and strong follow through.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and virtual teams
- Problem solver and self-starter who is comfortable operating in ambiguity with a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be able to travel for partner visits and to office locations as necessary
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Experience in related field
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth