Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Specialty Compliance and Ethics (Omnichannel & Platform Compliance)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1634615
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager I, Specialty Compliance And Ethics (Omnichannel & Platform Compliance)
***Relocation only available to Bentonville, AR.***
Want to join a fast-paced dynamic compliance team with global impact? Join the Omnichannel and Platform Compliance (OPC) team for the world’s largest retailer. The team is currently seeking a Senior Manager I to support OPC governance and strategy. The Senior Manager I, role is critical to assessing controls and mitigating risk in the OPC program by developing procedures, controls and reporting to help build a first-class Omnichannel and Platform Compliance program. The Senior Manager I will work with applicable stakeholders to help build new and enhanced controls, mature existing programs and ensure appropriate standards and controls are documented and monitored.
What you’ll do…
- Drive and mature the execution of the OPC programs by developing and enhancing standards and controls with input from stakeholders
- Collaborate with and communicate information to impacted stakeholders, and monitoring compliance controls
- Work cross functionally to develop and implement solutions to mitigate risks and/or mature compliance programs
- Drive the execution of multiple projects by identifying cross functional compliance needs; collaboratively develop implementation plan(s), develop contingency plans; and demonstrate adaptability
- Execute specific Omnichannel and Platform Compliance objectives and program while recommending and developing strategies for program improvement
What you’ll bring…
- Years of compliance and/or legal experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Focus on execution and results
- Organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter that can operate in a complex collaborative corporate structure with multiple stakeholders
- High standards and can hold project contributors accountable
- Experience working with various regulatory agencies such as FTC, EPA, ATF, FCC, etc.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 3 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 1 years' supervisory experience. 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth