Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Director, Advanced Analytics - Fleet Portfolio Optimization
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1631846
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Our company is a leading provider of transportation solutions. We offer a range of services, including fleet management, logistics, and supply chain solutions. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible service while maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Director of Advanced Analytics - Fleet Portfolio Optimization to lead our analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing analytics strategies that will optimize our fleet portfolio and maximize profitability. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute data-driven solutions that will improve our overall operational efficiency.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Have a passion for continuous learning and growth
- Possess a strong desire to develop and mentor others
- Love analyzing data and extracting valuable insights
- Are a natural problem solver and innovative thinker
You’ll make an impact by…
- Optimizing fleet portfolios, driving efficiency and profitability
- Implementing data analytics innovations which drive speed and the quality of decisions
- Enhancing the company's competitive edge and performance
What you’ll do…
- Define overall portfolio strategy and identify opportunities
- Be a change agent with strong influence and communication skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute data-driven solutions
- Provide thought leadership on analytics best practices and trends
- Manage a team of analysts, leveraging data science through partnerships
- Develop and implement predictive models and algorithms for fleet optimization
- Analyze complex datasets to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Drive the adoption of advanced analytics techniques
- Inform procurement strategy by defining fleet and 3PL footprint
- Develop and coordinate data analytics product capabilities guiding architecture and infrastructure
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience in advanced analytics, data science, or related field
- Proven track record of developing and implementing predictive models and algorithms
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills
- Experience with advanced analytics and machine learning techniques
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals. If you are a highly motivated and experienced analytics professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 5 years' experience in data analytics or related field OR 7 years'
experience in data analytics or related field.
4 years' supervisory experience OR experience leading cross-functional teams
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Cluster analysis techniques, simulation, inferential statistics, neural networks, or data mining techniquesMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Information Systems, Masters: Statistics
Primary Location...311 NORTH WALTON BOULEVARD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth