Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager II, Innovations - Health and Wellness Non-Store Operations
- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1628863
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Clinical Enablement - Health and Wellness
Manages the development of innovation designs and solutions by
- collaborating with senior leadership to determine new business initiatives
- evaluating current state of the business and capabilities
- identifying, researching, and determining opportunities and recommending various solutions
- leading the design and development of solutions
- researching and providing guidance on best practices to ensure future initiatives are optimized
- leading the analysis of initiative results and providing recommendations
- presenting recommendations to senior leadership and leading the implementation of designs and solutions.
Develops and validates innovation concept tests by
- identifying opportunities for innovative business improvements
- determining the best approach for proof of concept
- developing the testing architecture; determining testing requirements, attributes, and selection
- overseeing the training of store associates
- analyzing the results and determining scalability of new initiatives.
Leads medium- to large-scale innovation projects or project work-streams by
- collecting and determining requirements of projects and innovation opportunities
- determining deliverable needs; gaining buy-in on deliverable requirements
- ensuring deliverables are completed and meet project requirements
- reviewing and analyzing key performance indicators
- gathering input from project teams and senior management
- identifying risks and communicating risks to the project team and leadership and consolidating project information and providing an overview to leadership.
Live our Values
Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Science, or related field and 4 years’ experience in program management, operations management, design innovation, financial analysis, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in program management, operations management, design innovation, financial analysis, or related area.
2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Product management, analytics, development, or related experience within the technology field, Project ManagementMasters: Business, Masters: Science
Primary Location...1649 FRANKFORD ROAD, CARROLLTON, TX 75007-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth