Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technician I, Systems Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD1626585
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Are you looking for a rewarding career within Systems Management and Telecommunications? Are you determined and motivated to learn? If so, you might be the perfect fit for the Technician I position at Walmart!
As an entry-level Technician I, you will be responsible for maintaining cable and telecommunication systems for company facilities by installing, repairing, programming, and upgrading systems according to company policies and procedures for cable and telecommunication systems. You will also be tracing and removing abandoned cable, ensure cables are neatly tied and bundled while maintaining safety standard, replace damaged items, clean, and maintain electronic network and television equipment, and install network, cabling, wireless, over-head paging, telephone, and satellite components.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Supporting the Information Systems Division infrastructure systems for Walmart facilities.
- Identifying issues related to regular service and learning about structured cabling and telecommunications equipment.
- Performing major and minor preventive maintenance and repairs on network, cabling, telephone, and satellite systems by troubleshooting cabling system issues according to Services team procedures.
- Assisting in systems management by gathering capital expenditures lists to develop the scope of work needed to be done.
- Providing the required paperwork by completing forms, updating Remedy tickets, completing daily or weekly issue logs and expense reports.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have a desire to grow and learn.
- You have experience troubleshooting and are mechanically inclined.
- You can develop, communicate, and implement processes and practices to meet business needs.
- You are team-oriented and work well with others to achieve challenges.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and join a team of talented and motivated professionals, apply now!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Valid driver's license or eligibility to obtain a valid driver's license.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2001 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6489, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth