Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Analyst II, Seller Planning (HO) - Hardlines
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1625740
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Walmart Marketplace is a curated community of respected, professional sellers who offer only top-quality, authentic products and best-in-class customer services.
The Analyst II, Seller Planning - Hardlines is responsible for supporting project management and developing analytical tools that enable key growth initiatives, driving growth for the Hardlines division of Walmart’s Marketplace. They work in close collaboration with Strategic Initiatives, Planning, and Strategic Account Management teams, to identify reporting needs and create business insights. If you are passionate about ecommerce marketplaces, a whiz with data and reporting tools, and are looking to support a growing business, this opportunity is for you!
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing and improving dashboards that enable our leadership and teams to analyze business performance. You’ll work in collaboration with division leadership, planning, and strategic account management teams to identify reporting needs, improve existing dashboards, or develop entirely new dashboards. You’ll leverage your strong understanding of data to ensure dashboards have accurate results.
- Answering business questions and ad-hoc requests by identifying and pulling the right data. These analytics might support the development of business cases and new capability recommendations, help teams understand best practices across the industry, improve our financial forecasting, drive strategic conversations with marketplace sellers, and enable improved business performance.
- Coordinating small projects with cross-functional stakeholders. In partnership with Strategic Initiative leads and Subject Matter Experts, you will help create and own tools that enable project tracking and timely execution of projects. You will take insights you’ve created and use those to drive next steps on existing strategic initiatives.
- Identifying and driving opportunities to streamline existing ways of working. For example, you might identify an opportunity to merge multiple dashboards into one, or reduce the amount of workload to populate and report on multiple trackers.
- Becoming an expert on the Hardlines marketplace business, key metrics, and levers for growth. You will leverage data, business insights, relationships with team members, and your experience as a consumer to understand our existing business and potential impact of existing projects. You will identify and analyze additional areas of opportunity that could drive growth.
- Excellent excel skills and with formula skills such as vlookups, sumifs, ifs, etc.
- Experience creating dashboards or visualizations (e.g. utilizing looker, tableau, or other tool) to analyze business performance
- Experience with independently identifying data needed to answer business questions, and demonstrating curiosity about new ways to analyze problems
- Strong organizational skills, ability to independently drive deliverables, and manage deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Works well with cross functional teams with strong communication skills
- Experience identifying and driving opportunities to make existing processes more efficient
- Maintains high standards of quality for own work
- Experience working in an ecommerce, ecommerce marketplace, or related merchandise business
- Experience with project management coordination (for example, following up on task completion status, identifying workplan tasks and updating a workplan)
- Experience with database queries (e.g. SQL)
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .The annual salary range for this position is $64,480.00-$100,000.00Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. Option 2: 2 years’ experience in Business Management, Finance, Omni-
Channel Merchandising, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Business Management, Marketing, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related area
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth