Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Modular And Space Execution
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1625177
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to use your critical thinking & problem-solving abilities to drive operational excellence in a dynamic and evolving omni-channel retail environment? At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better, which serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. How does Walmart deliver the best omni assortment and help the customer get what they need, when they need it, and where they need it? That’s where you come in.
What you'll do...
- Manage multiple floor plan and modular execution relays by ensuring merchant strategy is adhered to and goals defined by Sr. Manager are met.
- Partner on the execution of drawing modulars, modular check in, error resolution, and finalize processes by reviewing reports; utilize category strategy information; proof modular drawings; collaborate with cross-functional teams (for example, Buying, Replenishment); identify and resolve outstanding issues; and request modifications as necessary.
- Manage multiple project stores according to company defined timeline by partnering with Sr. Manager and store design team to ensure accuracy through execution.
- Deliver store specific space and assortment recommendations through project store process by utilizing analytic insight tools and partnering with merchants.
- Resolve space planning issues by researching details related to issues; collaborate with internal partners to identify solutions; communicate solutions to stores; and ensure implementation of resolution. Coordinate, complete, and oversee job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; support plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identify and communicate goals and objectives; build accountability for and measure progress in achieving results; identify and address improvement opportunities; and demonstrate adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Working as a team – Collaborate with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies.
- Helping solve problems – Manage store traits and develop strategies to improve pick rate by working with merchants to define location strategy.
- Thinking and acting strategically – Oversee the execution of item-level replenishment by tracking modular set dates to ensure product alignment.
- Building strategic relationships – Maximize relationships with partners and key stakeholders. Build internal partnerships and support your businesses goals.
- Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field and 1 year’s experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related area OR 3 year’s experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Microsoft Office
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth