Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Site Merchandising Specialist III
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1624854
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Locations: San Bruno, CA | Bentonville, AR | Hoboken, NJ
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Specialist for Walmart eCommerce is a critical team member in shaping the creative vision and strategy for our customers’ site experience for total cross site campaigns and seasonal events, specifically corporate social responsibility and savings campaigns. This person will support the execution of roles and responsibilities across the cross-site merchandising team. You will be leveraging the assortment strategy, competitive insights and market share opportunities and translating them into a frictionless, inspiring, and easy to shop experiences. You’ll drive impact through developing and executing the fundamentals of site merchandising across our site catalog to drive awareness and conversion for our eCommerce business.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand how customers shop online and design shopping experiences that drive customer engagement, trust and purchases
- You’re a thought leader who can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals, enabling you to earn trust at all levels.
- You use both sides of the brain and can combine data, customer insights and creative intuition to optimize content, deliver on business goals and create a best-in-class customer shopping experience.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, take initiative, and coach your fellow team members.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Telling a story through our site – You’ll identify key customer insights and help define your category’s customer experience.
- Leveraging data to optimize the site strategy– You’ll leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, measure success and continually refine our site.
- Executing on key merchandising initiatives – You’ll implement omni-channel merchandising processes, help scale efficiency and best-in-class workflows and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and work collaboratively across divisions and departments.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- 2-4 years related experience in Buying, Site Merchandising, Category Management or Creative, Editorial, or Content Marketing or related field.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in consumer-focused eCommerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Creative and analytical – can comfortably leverage data to inform creative strategy.
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Related experience
Primary Location...221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth