Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Management II, Product Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1616470
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Define and lead the vision and strategy for a set of products within the Indirect Procurement Technology team, provide product thought leadership in identifying critical customer requirements, understand business goals, define product end state, and work with development teams in designing optimal experience.
Our team gathers information about customer needs and applies our technological expertise and strategic thinking to create a product roadmap. The product journey is designed to leverage technological excellence to drive customer satisfaction. Walmart's philosophy of Everyday Low Prices is not an easy one to achieve. Being cost-effective is critical because it allows us to optimize all processes and verticals while striving for excellence. Our team is a big part of making this possible.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with architects and engineers to design scalable solutions while ensuring a frictionless user experience
- Work closely with the different business offering teams to understand the requirements, priorities, and drive towards a common goal
- Develop external & internal market analysis and fitment
- Do in-depth build, buy, partner analysis, monetization, open-sourcing, & adoption strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manage & drive partner roadmap relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports product implementation and deployment
What you'll bring:
- Strong retail/e-commerce domain knowledge, led and delivered complex product and business initiatives
- Proven experience with Global Marketplace products as a Product Manager and led large business initiatives
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, establish realistic goals and deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Ability to achieve goals in an innovative environment and to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analysis products and process drive improvements aligned with strategic goals
- Creative/Strategic thinking skills
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world’s leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 9 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 11 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 8 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experienceMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth