Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
IT Systems Analyst II, Technology Support - Health and Wellness Non-Store Operations
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1608437
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Traveling is required!!!
IT Systems Analyst needed for the Orlando market in Florida to answers systems issues by…
providing technical support
troubleshooting systems issues
collaborating with stakeholders to determine root cause of systems issues
communicating systems issues and resolutions to management.
Assists in technical support and maintenance by…
planning and executing scheduled maintenance upgrades
talking to clients and users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
responding to breakdowns
installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners; and maintaining records of software licenses.
Resolves technical support issues related to applications by…
coordinating service on telephones as needed
identifying equipment needs
reporting hardware needs.
Provides technical support for functional areas by…
researching and troubleshooting technical issues related to web-based applications and the intranet
identifying solutions to issues related to web-based applications and the intranet
enlisting support of divisions as needed.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by…
providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs
building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by…
building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
identifying business needs
determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices
monitoring progress and results
recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by…
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans
using the Open Door Policy
demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in technology, system management and integration, process design, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Using basic functionality of Microsoft Office, Working in a support role or computer operations environment
Primary Location..., PARKSOUTH E SUITE 100 ORLANDO, FL 32837-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth