Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager, Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Commercial Finance
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1587832
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join Walmart as a Senior Manager II, Finance – Global Tech and your work could help over 295 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company, but you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart is seeking a Senior Manager II Finance to work cross functionally and help shape how we are transforming Finance across the entirety of Global Tech. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Tech Finance, you’ll be a key partner in driving critical strategic finance projects and initiatives to better support Global Tech and our segment business partners. You’ll partner with cross functional leaders across Global Tech and Finance on planning, implementing and optimizing finance tools, solutions and processes. If you love making impacts at massive scale, this is the role for you.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and a strategic thinker
- You understand the application of financial data
- You can demonstrate strong intellectual curiosity, with a mindset for continuous learning and improvement
- You have an ownership mentality, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously, pushing them to completion
- You are a relationship-builder, comfortable working across teams to align and maximize investments
- Operate with a sense of urgency and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through visuals
- You have high standards and can hold partners and teammates accountable
You’ll make an impact by:
Project and Business Management – Leading and overseeing cross-cutting financial projects, communicating and resolving issues and driving project completion in line with agreed upon timelines.
Being a Trusted Advisor – Develop strong and trusting relationships with internal teams both in the US and across markets. Serve as the go-to for transformation, working across the organization to address pain points and implement solutions.
Communications and Presentations – Provides strategic input for business decisions by preparing clear and impactful presentations and communicating effective with senior leaders across Finance and Global Tech.
Talent and Leadership – Operates with excellence in driving the company strategy forward, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 6 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 3+ years’ experience in Analytics, Planning, Business Management, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related area
- 1+ years of experience leading and completing cross-functional projects
- 1+ years of senior leadership decision support and influencing experience
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Detail and results-oriented with sense of urgency
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year’s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organizationMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth