Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Analyst II, Merchandising Replenishment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1586535
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Implements complex inventory strategies within categories by building forecasts to align with merchandising needs; validating and implementing new item forecasts; monitoring and calibrating store forecasts; and operating and manipulating office productivity software, statistical packages, inventory management systems, and ad hoc query tools.
Helps achieve financial results for merchandise categories by analyzing data and using bottom-up inventory planning to develop recommendations; analyzing seasonal inventory flow plans to ensure they meet customer demand and return-on-investment goals; participating in and managing cross-functional projects to meet strategic financial plans; leveraging analytics to influence decisions; modeling future inventory plans based on supplier capability; delivering key performance metrics and communicating objectives and results of financial and operational performance to internal and external management.
Ensures high quality customer service is being provided to stores by tracking and responding to store correspondence, remedy tickets, and calls; determining root cause; executing change forecasts; conducting research; identifying patterns in remedy tickets; identifying opportunities to improve existing processes; making recommendations for improving processes; and providing support to the stores for area of focus.
Assists with the execution of item-level replenishment for medium-complexity categories with limited scope by tracking modular set dates to ensure product alignment; understanding the buying strategy for each modular; understanding and accounting for specific item attributes and how those items arrive at the store; executing inventory strategies; partnering with suppliers on item specific information (for example, item deletes, item adds); and coordinating solutions for exceptions that fall within the business.
Manages process standardization by developing and managing best practices to create consistency and standardization of processes and deliverables; creating standardized operating procedures; developing training material; following up with stores to ensure consistency; developing a standardized way to track modular; and developing automated alerts. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field OR 2 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters, Masters: Business
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth