Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Director I, Real Estate (Facilities Management)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1568705
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As the Senior Director of Corporate Facilities your primary focus will be in leading and managing a team who will maintain and operate our facilities within the Corporate Real Estate portfolio across a wide geography. This role reports the Vice President of Corporate Real Estate & Facilities.
What you'll do...
- Strategize with both planning and design teams to deliver the yearly program on time and on budget while meeting business expectations.
- Understand, forecast, and anticipate both internal and external requirements and related service needs to deliver across a spectrum of locations.
- Be accountable for development and execution of facility level maintenance and custodial plans, energy usage and campus sustainability, campus resiliency, and horticulture (including our new state of the art 350-acre HQ).
- Ensure continuous process improvement programs are in place, cost savings opportunities are identified and implemented.
- Create and manage budget related reporting.
- Direct and manage all 3P supplier relationships including over 150 hardworking facilities associates.
What you’ll bring:
- Being able to drive solutions, problem solve and to work and lead in a fast-paced/dynamic organization.
- Seeing the long-range perspective and applying forecasted information in developing and prioritizing strategic plans.
- Having the capability and background to understand Enterprise objectives and apply leverage to enable driving value for the client.
- Understanding of workplace, financial and organizational capabilities to effectively interpret client input into successful delivery of Corporate Real Estate
- Utilizing business intelligence, data, and enterprise value to positively influence client and partner stakeholders.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to clients.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to plan at both a strategic and execution level.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Passion and energy for enabling the associate experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in areas directly relevant to responsibilities described above including full campus facilities management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Certification equivalent.
Location: This role is based in Bentonville, Arkansas.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field and 6 years’ experience in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 8 years’ experience in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Preparing and executing budgets, Profit and Loss (P&L) Responsibility, Project ManagementMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...2403 Se J St, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth