Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Merchandising Business Analytics - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1551873
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We're growing our Business Support team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your strategic, analytical and technical skills to shape the retail landscape as you work with leaders across our organization, lead a wide breadth of initiatives and make critical business decisions.
About the FP&A Business Support Team:
Our team combines an understanding of merchandising principles, financials, and trend analysis to grow our business and enable merchandising decisions to deliver the financials. We partner with technology, finance and merchandising to deliver solutions at scale; across Walmart stores, eCommerce platforms and Marketplace sellers.
You'll make an impact by...
· Leveraging data and analytics: You conduct data-driven analysis to develop actionable insights that inform and evolve our pricing strategies
· Leading projects to deliver results: You manage a variety of business initiatives and stakeholders; overcoming barriers to deliver results
· Working cross-functionally: You partner closely with our Technology, Finance, and Merchandise Operations teams to ideate and build new capabilities and features
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
· You're familiar with retail/ecommerce key performance indicators and have the ability to analyze trends within the business
· You're data-driven and comfortable using advanced analytical tools (e.g., SQL/Python/Dataiku/BQ/Advance Excel)
· You’re able to automate data processes to gain efficiency
· You're able to build strong relationship with cross functional partners across the organization
· You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field AND 2 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area. OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Statistical programming languagesMasters: Analytics, Masters: BusinessProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth