Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
2024 Early Careers FT: Global Staff Auditor, US Audit, Internal Audit - Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Audit
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1544046
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About The Walmart Global Audit Team
Walmart Global Audit is committed to protecting our company, while remaining independent and objective in our approach and frame of mind. We work with management to prioritize and mitigate risk and serve as remediation stewards that ensure sustainable solutions. We offer a supportive environment to expand your skills and develop your career within the dynamic Fortune #1 culture.
The Staff Auditor – Internal Audit will report to the Director of Global Audit. You will partner with multiple business leaders across the company, providing valuable insights to enable the success of our many businesses across the enterprise.
How you'll make an impact:
· Support the Audit Team on multiple audits throughout the year
· Use Data Analytics to help deliver a more efficient and effective audit
· Become a Trusted Advisor by developing relationships with other teams. Be a go-to resource across the organization to solve issues.
· Learn the business and understand how to identify, assess and mitigate risk.
What you'll bring:
· You execute audits and support new initiatives within our department
· You create efficiencies in the audit process by leveraging data analytics and implementing automation and integration opportunities.
· You think creatively and strategically and are comfortable challenging the status quo.
· You are comfortable working in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor’s degree in * Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
- Graduating in December 2023 or May 2024
*This role should not be Sponsorable
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, information technology, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Information Technology
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth