Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager II, Technology Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1523063
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
*This role is only open to candidates in Bentonville, AR or to those that would relocate to there*
Want to define the future of eCommerce & Omnichannel at Fortune 1? Walmart will meet our customer and member needs: where, when, and how they want. The eCommerce Site Experience Omnichannel Strategy team operates at the enterprise physical/digital nexus defining the future of retail. This is a transformative opportunity leading the strategic execution and delivery of key initiatives to support the automation, decisioning, and optimization of omnichannel programs. We seamlessly work across the enterprise, at the epicenter of retail strategy, enabling executive and board level results. We are the cavalry.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You Thrive in Ambiguity: Naturally apply structure and frameworks to accelerate end to end results
- You're a Problem Solver: Develop short-term, sustainable solutions to issues in real time
- You have a Data-Driven Mindset: comfortable with handling large datasets & identify trends and insights
- You're a Storyteller: Know how to build and present audience specific enterprise level story arcs ranging from peers to executives to board members
- You're Accountable: Led strategic initiatives to continue our focus on stability, growth, and profitability metrics
- You're a Negotiator: influence without authority across external & cross-functional stakeholders at all levels
- You're Entrepreneurial: a drive & desire to shape business strategy & direction
You’ll make an impact by:
- Driving defined strategic initiatives from end-to-end focused on building out foundational capabilities and business growth
- Working closely with our Product, Data Science, Data Analytics, Design & cross functional operational teams to execute strategic initiatives
- Providing structured insights and analysis logically synthesized from qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Building out business cases and completing ad-hoc analyses to pitch new ideas
- Solving the next generation retail problems via state-of-the-art solutions and defining monetization strategies
- Measuring success based on defined metrics and identifying business gaps/opportunities
- Bachelors: Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Operations Management, or quantitative fields
- 5-7 years of work experience in top-tier management consulting, in-house corporate strategy, financial services, or interdisciplinary skillsets preferred. Experience in direct retail and/or consumer business experience is preferred
- Experience creating strategic frameworks, conducting strategic planning exercises, and driving large, complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Utilize data, insights & analytics, conduct market research, and generate insights to build a compelling narrative for partners
- Executive level storyboarding and presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven track record of leading projects and initiatives autonomously
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Leadership or supervisory experience and technical/functional expertise in the following areas: management consulting, corporate strategy, customer experience, operations management
- Masters: Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Operations Management
- Project Management - Project Management Professional – Certification
- Experience with data analysis, business intelligence tools, and scripting languages (for example: Google Cloud Services, BigQuery, SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, R, Power BI, or Tableau)
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business,information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 5 years’ experience inproject management, program management, program operations, or related area.Option 2: 7 years’ experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, industrial engineering, engineering management, business, information systems, project/program management, information technology, finance, management, or related area and 4 years' experience in project management, program management, program operations, or related area.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth