Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Display Advertising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1512298
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About the job
What you'll do...
Senior Product Marketing Manager – Walmart Connect
As a part of Walmart Connect, you’ll build industry-defining ad platforms that enable brands and sellers to connect meaningfully with shoppers, through high performing advertising that leverages Walmart’s massive omni-channel data.
We are seeking an experienced product marketing manager to work on projects that span our growing suite of advertising products. In this role, you will focus on cross-product projects, including narratives, solutions bundles, and sales enablement programs. You will partner closely with Product Marketing Managers who are responsible for go-to-market strategies for their individual products. Experience in the advertising tech industry is crucial, with broad knowledge of search, display, social and measurement a plus.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strong writer and communicator with a track record of working with cross-functional teams (marketing, communications, training, operations).
You’ll make an impact by:
· · Develop positioning and messaging that articulates the value proposition of our product suite, with a particular focus on building cross-product narratives, sales playbooks, and training materials.
· Developing new processes to streamline and improve workflow between Product Marketing and other teams.
· Leading strategic processes for the team, including market assessment, quantitative analysis and collection of qualitative feedback.
· Collaborate closely with leadership across the Product Marketing team to define the vision and strategic direction and priorities for Walmart Connect’s product offering
· Provide thought leadership on market and competitive trends
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
· You are a problem solver at heart
· You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
· You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, and getting buy-in from leadership
· You have a sense of humor
· You have deep domain knowledge in Digital Advertising
· 3+ years of experience in product marketing and 5+ years of experience in Online Advertising Industry.
· A solid understanding of advertising technologies
· Proven ability to form relationships and lead cross functional teams
· Embrace working in a fast paced continually evolving environment
· Exceptional communication skills in both writing and presentation
· Analytical and data-driven
· Structured and a strategic thinker
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
#WMC #WalmartConnect #productmarketingmanager #adtechAt Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth