Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Staff Product Management - Marketplace New Verticals
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1502612
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
What you'll do:
As part of Walmart eCommerce, you will redefine the future of shopping and create innovative solutions alongside supportive teammates while influencing millions of shoppers daily. Walmart Marketplace is a community of respected, professional sellers who offer only top-quality, authentic products and best-in-class customer service and is an integral part of Walmart’s growth strategy. Fast-paced innovation is embedded into every aspect of how we work.
In this role, you’ll drive scalable and delightful product solutions for verticals by enabling new product assortment types and capabilities across the seller and customer journeys. In close partnership with engineering, UX and technical program teams, you’ll lead end-to-end product feature development from research and discovery to solutioning and implementation. You will own product requirement specifications to drive developments forward while working closely with organizational leaders to execute against business and technical vision of the overall product.
As a Staff Product Manager, you should be skilled at engaging and communicating with senior executives across multiple domains, as well as working closely across product management, engineering, strategy, merchant technology, retail merchandising, supply chain & analytics teams at a detailed level.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You use data to drive decisions and outcomes.
- You’re comfortable working with software engineers to develop scalable solutions.
- You have experience working with UX designers to create intuitive experiences.
- You’re skilled at engaging and communicating with senior executives across multiple domains.
- You engage at a detailed level across key stakeholders.
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Driving roadmap prioritization, vision, and strategy with internal stakeholders within the specific vertical product
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to define success metrics, drive go-to-market strategy and adoption, drive product feature enhancements/iterations
- Conducting user research and surveys by synthesizing customer pain points; analyze and visualize large amount of data into actionable insights and be an advocate of metric-driven decision-making process
- Coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the new features work as designed, collect performance metrics and customer feedback
- Moving fast within our agile and iterative team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .The annual salary range for this position is $144,000.00-$216,000.00Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 7 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 9 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 6 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products
Primary Location...640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth