Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Global Investigator I
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1484270
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Global Investigator I will lead and focus on complex investigations related to a wide variety of topics, such as fraud, theft, commercial corruption, sexual assault, harassment/discrimination, consumer fraud, and significant risks to all Walmart platforms. This individual will identify potential threats and mitigate risks by providing solutions and process refinements.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- (Requirement) Experience in Medical billing or investigating medical/provider fraud.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting Insurance Fraud Investigations.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- You understand complex investigative processes.
- You have a professional understanding of risk spotting and risk mitigation tactics.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Acts as an internal and external liaison for assigned business segment by building relationships with business owners; seeking out customer deliverables from the business units when planning work activities; meeting with business unit customers to discuss deliverables, new projects, and initiatives; providing consultation on potential risks and vulnerabilities of practices, services and processes; participating in education initiatives and training (for example, customers, schools) and working with the Ethics and Legal departments and government agencies on investigative development.
- Identifies and communicates potential threats, vulnerabilities, and risks for assigned business segment by assisting in the development of solutions and process refinements; researching relevant customer, industry, and technical matters and documenting findings; interviewing business owners to determine areas of vulnerability and deliverables; training customers on key issues; analyzing data for current and future trends (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, diversion, personal conduct, crime); planning and executing proactive strategy for Investigations; and developing and analyzing computer models, including detailed and potentially complex spreadsheet analyses.
- Conducts investigations (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, diversion, personal conduct, major crime) by receiving allegations of violations from a variety of channels; developing investigative theory; gathering and evaluating documents related to the case; analyzing documents and data to identify vulnerabilities and recommend process refinements based on findings; conducting and directing interviews of direct and indirect witnesses and suspects; presenting findings to business units and law enforcement agencies; preparing investigative findings in a comprehensive, coherent and proficient report; preparing reports and evidence to meet legal and regulatory requirements for presentations (for example, courtroom proceedings, governmental agency proceedings); and testifying to findings.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Corporate Investigations - Fraud and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Bentonville based (not remote position).
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Political Science, or related field and 2 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field OR 4 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Accounting - Forensic, Fraud and corruption casework/managementCertified Internal Auditor (CIA) - Certificate, Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
Primary Location...2914 Se I St, Bentonville, AR 72712-3148, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth